The Brother ImageCenter ADS-2400N Desktop Scanner offers fast color scanning up to 40ppm, with Gigabit Ethernet and USB connectivity. Single-pass duplex network document scanner with an up to 50-sheet capacity document feeder. Scan business and plastic cards, photos, receipts, and documents up to 196” long. Versatile scan-to destinations including OCR, print, email, FTP / SFTP, network, SharePoint, USB flash drive, and mobile devices via the free Brother iPrint&Scan app. Up to 1200 dpi interpolated resolution, plus a robust collection of image optimization and paper handling features including background removal, deskew support, blank page removal, and ultrasonic multi-feed detection. Supports most industry standard drivers for easy integration, and is Kofax VRS® compatible.
- Fast Scan Speeds. Scans single and double-sided materials in a single pass, in both color and black/white, at up to 40ppm.
- Multi-Page Scanning. From the 50-sheet capacity auto document feeder (ADF).
- Gigabit Ethernet Networking. Plus a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface for local connectivity.
- High-Precision Scanning. Up to 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution, 1200 x 1200 dpi interpolated.
- Versatile Scan-to Destinations. Including Network folders, FTP/SFTP, Microsoft SharePoint, and mobile devices via the free Brother iPrint&Scan app.
- Integrated Image Optimization Features. Including hole punch removal, background removal, blank page removal, deskew support, and more.
- Advanced Scanning Features. Such as 2-in-1 Mode for capturing 11″ x 17″ documents, and Continuous Scan Mode for scanning unlimited pages into a single file.
- Flexible Media Handling. Easily scans documents, photos, receipts, business and embossed plastic cards, and more – from business card size up to 8.5″(W) x 196″(L).
- Kofax VRS® Certified. An industry leader in image processing software that automatically examines scanned materials and applies the appropriate image correction settings for optimal scan results.
- Wide Compatibility Windows, Mac®, and Linux® compatible.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.