The Brother ImageCenter ADS-3600W color desktop scanner is ideal for mid to large-sized workgroups with complex workflows looking for flexible connectivity, advanced security features, and increased efficiencies. Equipped with fast, two-sided scanning capabilities up to 50ppm to help maximize workgroup productivity, while the large touchscreen display allows for easy menu navigation and shortcuts to help simplify tasks. Supports a wide range of “scan-to” destinations including: email, mobile devices, Network Folders, and cloud services† such as Google Drive™, Evernote®, Dropbox and more. Offers a wide range industry standard drivers for easy integration, and Kofax VRS® compatible for improved image optimization.
- High-Speed Duplex Scanning. Scans single and double-sided materials in a single pass, in both color and black/white, at up to 50ppm to help maximize your workgroup’s productivity.
- 3.7″ Swipe Color Touchscreen Display with Web Connect. Allows for easy device navigation and shortcuts to help simplify tasks. Enables direct scanning to a variety of cloud applications such as Google Drive™, Evernote® and Dropbox.
- Versatile Connectivity. Includes built-in Wireless 802.11b/g/n and Wired Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces, as well as Wi-Fi Direct® and SuperSpeed USB 3.0 for local connectivity
- Advanced Scanning Features. Offers paper jam sensor, 2-in-1 Mode for capturing 11” x 17” documents, and Continuous Scan Mode for scanning unlimited pages into a single file
- Kofax VRS Compatible. Industry-standard image processing software automatically examines scanned materials and applies the appropriate image correction settings for optimal scan results
- Advanced Security Features. Provides a wide-range of security features including: Integrated NFC card reader, Secure Function Lock, SSL/TLS, Enterprise Security (802.1x), network user authentication and corporate email address lookup via Active Directory (including LDAP)
- Powerful Software Suite Includes advanced OCR, PDF editing, and desktop document management programs
- Brother Solutions Interface (BSI) Integration. Allows developers to access Brother’s internal web services in order to create custom solutions and enhance business workflows
- Offers Wide Range of Industry-Standard Drivers. TWAIN, WIA, ICA, ISIS, and SANE drivers enable easy setup to scan documents into a variety of applications
- Wide Compatibility. Windows, Mac®, and Linux® compatible.
- Flexible Media Handling. Easily scans documents, photos, receipts, business and embossed plastic cards, and more – from business card size up to 8.5″(W) x 196″(L)
- Integrated NFC Card Reader‡. For easy badge authentication and creating custom scan profiles
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product