Okidata MC770/MC780 MFP:
High-performance Color MFPs designed to enhance productivity and workflow.
- Feature-rich color print/copy/scan/fax
- 1.3 GHz processor
- 2 GB standard/max memory
- 160 GB secure hard disk drive, standard
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet and High-speed USB connectivity
- USB host port for walk-up printing and scanning
- 100-sheet multi-purpose tray
- Duplex (2-sided) printing/copying standard
- 1200 x 600 dpi resolution
- 100-sheet duplexing/reversing automatic document feeder (RADF)
- Easy-to-use 9″ Color touch-screen control panel with alphanumeric keypad and function buttons
- smart Extendable Platform for integration with web-based applications
- First color page prints in as fast as 9 seconds, first mono page in as fast as 8 seconds1
- Wireless model available as a special order
- Optional 2nd, 3rd and 4th 530-sheet paper trays; 2,000-sheet Large Capacity Feeder
- 1-Year On-Site warranty2
- Live, toll-free technical support 24/7/3652
1. Published performance results based on laboratory testing on simplex sheet (1 side). Individual results may vary.
2. Available in the U.S. and Canada only.
Take control of your color output, optimize your workflow, and defend your bottom line. Help protect the environment, too.
The MC770/MC780 MFP Series from OKI delivers brilliant output at high speeds. It also gives you control—over the quality of your output and the extent of your printing costs. Here are some value-added examples:
HD (High Definition) Color technology – For print quality that visibly enhances your documents, HD Color technology combines OKI multilevel LED printheads and unique microfine toner with up to 1200 x 600 dpi resolution to provide greater depth of detail and color, and a high gloss finish, even on ordinary office paper.Monitor and control color printing. OKI Print Job Accounting software with the MC770/ MC780 MFP Series allows you to restrict printer access to individuals or groups, and to manage printing within defined cost limits.It also provides you the ability to review usage across the network, capturing information on volume, paper size, media type and consumables usage.
Its color access restrictions make color printing more cost-effective, allowing administrators to control usage of your MFP by determining who can print in color, in black & white or not at all. It also enables printer monitoring, letting you review job logs to analyze how a device is being used—by user name, applications used, and number of color or black & white pages printed or copied.
The data can help you determine the effectiveness of your existing policies or to develop new ones.
Improve efficiency. Reduce environmental impact. MC770/MC780 Series MFPs offer a wide range of features to reduce energy consumption, save you money and improve your carbon footprint:
- ENERGY STAR® compliance – their lower power consumption—especially in Deep sleep mode—earn these MFPs the government’s recognition for energy efficiency.
- Multifunctionality – one device takes the place of many
- Deep sleep mode – reduces power consumption to 2W or less
- Duplex printing – reduces paper usage by enabling the user to print on both sides of the sheet
- Toner Save function – reduces the amount of toner used when printing draft or internal documents
Expect more support – You can expect total support for your MC770/MC780 Series MFP from your Authorized OKI MFP provider. If you need technical assistance, you can speak to a live expert based in North America, 24/7/365, by calling toll-free: 800.OKI.DATA (800.654.3282).
MC770/MC780 MFP Series and the OKI smart Extendable Platform
OKI’s smart Extendable Platform offers demanding users solutions that optimize and simplify document processing and workflow. This flexible architecture allows software developers and OKI Solution Partners to create customized MFP solutions to meet specific business needs.
Users can increase the efficiency of their processes through a host of business applications. The web interface of the MC770/MC780 MFP Series lets users interact directly with these web-based applications via the touch-screen on the operator panel. And, as new applications become valuable to your business, they can be added to your MFP’s feature sets using embedded OKI smart Extendable Platform technology.
- Print Speed: MC770 – up to 35 ppm Color, 37 ppm Mono; MC780, MC780f, MC780fx – up to 42 ppm Color & Mono1
- Duplex Print Speed: MC770 – up to 27 ipm Color, 28 ipm Mono; MC780, MC780f, MC780fx – up to 30 ipm Color & Mono1
- First Page Out Time: Color 9 sec., Mono 8 sec.1
- Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Duplex (2-Sided) Printing: Standard
- Processor: 1.3 GHz CPU
- Emulations: PCL® 6, PCL 5c; PDF; XPS; PostScript® 3™
- Connectivity: Standard 1 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Base-TX); High-Speed USB; USB Host (x2)
- Operating Systems: Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP, Windows Server 2012, Server 2008 R2, Server 2008, Server 2003, Mac® OS X 10.4 to 10.8
- System Memory (Std./Max): 2 GB
- File Storage: 160 GB secure hard disk drive
- Monthly Duty Cycle: MC770 – up to 120,000 pages; MC780, MC780f, MC780fx – up to 150,000 pages
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: MC770 – 1,000-6,000 pages; MC780/MC780f/MC780fx – 2,000-10,000 pages
- Copy Speed: MC770 – up to 35 cpm Color, 37 cpm Mono; MC780/MC780f/MC780fx – up to 42 cpm Color & Mono1
- First Copy Out Time: As fast as 13 sec.1
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Scaling: 25% to 400%
- Copy Modes: Text/Photo, Text, Photo
- Copy Quantity Selection: Up to 999 copies
- Copy Functionality: Duplex, 2-Up, 4-Up, Collate, Mixed size (Letter/Legal), Job build, Interrupt, Cover sheet, Sheet insertion, Edge erase, ID copy and more
- Scan Type: Color Legal-size flatbed; Duplexing/Reversing Auto Document Feeder (RADF)
- Max Scan Area: 8.5″ x 14″
- RADF Capacity: 100 sheets max.
- Scan Speed: Up to 40 ipm Color/Mono @ 300 dpi
- Scan Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Modes: Color, Black & White, Grayscale
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA
- Address Book Management: LDAP (3,000 entries)
- Formats Supported: JPEG, TIFF (multi/single page), PDF (multi/single page), Slim PDF, Secure PDF, XPS (multi/single page)
- Scan-to Capabilities: Filing box, Shared folder, Email, USB memory, WSD scan
- Fax Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps Super G3
- Transmission Speed: Approx. 3 sec. per page2
- Fax Resolution: Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Broadcast Transmission: Max. 400 destinations
- Fax Memory: 1 GB shared
- Fax Functionality: Dual access, Memory Tx/Rx, Delayed transmission, PC-FAX, Speed dial (3,000), Group dial (200), Auto redial
- Features: 9-in. color graphic touch-screen display; alphanumeric keypad and function buttons
- Device Security: IP Filtering, MAC Filtering, IPSec (option), Secure Print, Secure Print job encryption (by secure HDD), SMTP server authentication, POP before SMTP authentication, SSL Security for SMTP Protocol, SNMPv3, SSL/TLS Encryption, Port Change, Storage Device Encryption, Secure Erase, Disable Host USB feature
- Access Security: LDAP authentication
- Standard Paper Capacity: MC770 and MC780 – 630 sheets (530-sheet Main Tray + 100-sheet Multi-purpose Tray); MC780f – 1,160 sheets (with standard 530-sheet 2nd Tray incl. caster base stand); MC780fx – 2,630 sheets standard with 2,000-sheet Large Capacity Feeder (LCF)
- Additional Paper Capacity: MC770 and MC780 – optional 530-sheet 2nd, 3rd and 4th Trays; optional 2,000-sheet LCF
- Maximum Paper Capacity: MC770, MC780 and MC780fx – 3,160 sheets; MC780f – 1,690 sheets
- Paper Types: Letter, Legal 13/13.5/14, Executive, A4, A5, B5
- Paper Size: 3″ x 5″ min. to 8.5″ x 14″ and banners up to 52″ long
- Standard Paper Output: MC770 and MC780 – 500 sheets, face-down; MC780f and MC780fx – upper 500-sheet job offset stacker, lower 100-sheet bin
- Paper Weight: 17 lb. bond – 140 lb. index bristol (64 – 253 gsm)
- Stapler: MC780 – 20-sheet convenience stapler; MC780f and MC780fx – 50-sheet inline stapler
- Size (WxDxH): MC770 and MC780 – 20.6″ x 23.8″ x 26.6″ (522 x 604 x 675 mm); MC780f – 20.6″ x 23.8″ x 42.5″ (522 x 604 x 1,079 mm); MC780fx – 20.6″ x 23.8″ x 47.8″ (522 x 604 x 1,215 mm)
- Weight: MC770 and MC780 – 105.8 lb. (48 kg); MC780f – 176.4 lb. (80 kg); MC780fx – 172.4 lb. (78.2 kg)
- Power Consumption: Deep sleep – 2W; Power-Save – 60W; Average – 1,500W (35 ppm), 850W (42 ppm); Peak – 1,400W
- ENERGY STAR® Compliance: Yes
- ENERGY STAR TEC Value: 4.2kWh/w
- Acoustic Noise: Operating – 52dBA or less; Stand-by 30dBA or less
- Printer: 1-Year limited On-Site warranty3
- LED Printhead: 5-Year limited warranty
1. Published performance results based on laboratory testing, letter-size sheets. Individual results may vary.
2. Based on ITU-T Test Chart #1.
3. Available in the U.S. and Canada only.
4. For MC770 and MC780.
5. Declared yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798. Units ship with 4,800-page “starter” toner cartridges.
6. Based on 3 pages per job, simplex.
7. MC780f and MC780fx.
8. MC780 only.