Okidata MB492 and MB562w MFP
- Professional, affordable solution—print, copy, scan and fax.
- Print/Copy speed up to 47 ppm, with time to first page as fast as 5 seconds.
- Duplex (2-sided) printing standard.
- 7″ color, tilting touchscreen display.
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ wireless LAN connectivity standard (MB562w only).
- Compatible with mobile printing apps such as AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™ and the OKI Mobile Print app for Android® (MB562w only).
- Encrypted Secure Print function for protected printing – ensures document confidentiality.
- ID Card Copy for simple copying of double-sided ID cards on a single sheet.
- 3 GB memory.
- 667 MHz CPU processor.
- Color scanning with send-to functionality.
- 50-sheet duplex reversing automatic document feeder (RADF) – scans both sides.
- ENERGY STAR® compliant.
- Upgradable paper capacity with optional 530-sheet second tray.
- 1-Year On-Site limited warranty.
Between the MB492 and MB562w from OKI®, you can have all the productivity features you want – including wireless LAN.
Everything the small business or small workgroup requires – The MB492 and MB562w MFPs from OKI combine black & white printing and copying, color/mono scanning with scan-to capabilities, and analog faxing. These affordable, compact, networked MFPs let you produce professional-looking documents—with productivity-boosting speeds and budget-enhancing efficiency. The MB562w delivers up to 47 prints or copies per minute, and the MB492 turns out up to 42 ppm/cpm—both with a time-to-first-page as fast as 5 seconds.2
An operator panel designed for productivity – Both MFPs have a 7″ color, tilting touchscreen display that simplifies navigation and enhances user productivity. Primary functions are simple to access, and the alphanumeric keypad lets users enter fax numbers, codes and quantities with a touch.
Sharing files and documents is a snap – Place your document on the flatbed platen or in the 50-sheet duplex reversing automatic document feeder (RADF) and USB or network TWAIN scan it in color or black & white to your PC and Mac. Save and send the electronic version to a folder on your PC, the network or FTP site, as an attachment to an e-mail address, or as a fax.
LDAP gives you direct access to contact and email data from an existing directory server, saving time and improving the reliability of document delivery. And the Job Build function enables you to scan a number of different documents and create a single document from them.
The MB492/MB562w also offer robust fax features, including Internet (T.37) faxing, one-touch dialing, distinctive ring, and an Auto Delivery feature that routes all incoming faxes to a folder or to specified e-mail addresses.
Printing wirelessly and on the go – Both devices support cloud/mobile solutions such as Google Cloud Print™, AirPrint™ for Apple iOS and OKI Mobile Print app for Android®, and the MB562w is also Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ a/b/g/n.
Backed by unmatched support – OKI is so confident in the reliability and performance of our mono MFPs that we provide a 1-year On-Site warranty4 and an industry leading 5-year warranty on their LED printhead.
If you need technical assistance, you can speak to a live expert located in North America by calling 800.OKI.DATA (800.654.3282).4 That’s 24/7/365.
The MB492 and MB562w from OKI is fast, full-featured, easily accessible, and bottom line-friendly.