Okidata MB451w MFP
MB401 MFP Series Highlights:
- Professional, affordable solutions— print, copy, scan and fax.
- Versatile and reliable.
- Compact design, ideal for small office or small workgroup.
- Ethernet and USB connectivity standard (including walk-up USB slot); Wi-Fi CERTIFIED ™ wireless connectivity standard with MB471w model.
- Google Cloud Print Compatible (EXCLUDING MB461).
- Fast black & white printing at up to 47 ppm, copying at up to 40 cpm.
- Duplex (2-sided) printing/copying standard.
- Multi-tasking functionality standard, enabling two tasks to be performed at once.
- Color scanning with send-to functionality.
- Document management through Nuance© PaperPort©, OCR with Nuance OmniPage©.
- Operator panel with backlit 3.5″ LCD display, 1-touch function buttons, alphanumeric keypad.
- 50-sheet reversing automatic document feeder (RADF – scans both sides).
- ENERGY STAR© compliant.
- 50-sheet reversing duplex automatic document feeder (RADF – scans both sides).
- 1-Year with On-Site limited warranty.
Everything the small workgroup requires – The MB451w MFP from OKI combines black & white printing and copying, color/mono scanning with scan-to capabilities, and analog faxing—plus Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ wireless connectivity.
This affordable, compact MFP lets you produce professional-looking documents with productivityboosting speeds and budget-enhancing efficiency. It delivers up to 30 prints or copies per minute, with the first page printing as fast as 5 seconds, and the first copy as fast as 11 seconds.1
To help control costs, the MB451w MFP comes with duplex (2-sided) printing/copying standard, so you can save paper and energy. And, for ongoing savings, the 2-piece consumables configuration lets you replace just a toner cartridge when you need to, instead of the toner cartridge and the image drum.
Sharing files and documents is a snap – Place your document on the flatbed platen or in the 50-sheet reversing duplex automatic document feeder (RADF) and scan it in color or black & white. Save and send the electronic version to a folder on your PC, the network or FTP site, as an attachment to an e-mail address, or as a fax.
The MB451w offers robust fax features, including Internet (T.37) faxing, one-touch dialing, distinctive ring and broadcast faxing.
Printing wirelessly and on the go – The MB451w is compatible with mobile printing applications through its network connectivity—and it’s also Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ /b/g/n standard. With its Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS™), the MB451w can be easily and securely installed on a wireless network either by Push Button or PIN WPS modes.
Further enhance your productivity – With standard multi-tasking functionality, the MB451w MFP enables you to perform several simultaneous tasks, such as scanning a document while the unit is printing, or printing a document during fax communications.2
Document management made easy – Among the utilities that come standard with the MB451w MFP are PaperPort® and OmniPage® by Nuance®. PaperPort is the industry-leading, award-winning software that will enable you to easily organize your scanned files, further enhancing your productivity. With its intuitive, thumbnail-based interface, PaperPort lets you save any scanned document in a PDF or JPEG format, and quickly make it available for archiving or sharing.
The feature-rich OmniPage converts scanned documents and PDF files into editable file formats used by applications such as Microsoft® Word, Excel®, Adobe® Acrobat® or HTML files.
Control the way your MFP is used – The MB451w MFP allows an administrator to grant or restrict access to individuals or groups of users. Simply assign individual PIN identification codes to your personnel, according to their privileges: print, copy, scan-to-email or network folders and transmit faxes. They can unlock the restricted functions—with your permission—by entering their PIN codes into the machine’s control panel.
The MB451w MFP has a Deep Sleep mode that uses less than 3 watts of electricity during short periods of inactivity, and will even shut themselves off after a minimum of 4 hours1 —so you pay less on energy costs. Your investment just keeps looking better and better.